Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Cute Rabbit

 Hi bloggers,

Today I am going to be telling you some facts about my rabbits. I have two rabbits. Pablo is a boy and the other one is a girl and she is called Trixie. We  brought them last summer, I did not get to see them when they came because I was with my grandma and grandpa, I was camping with them. So Lexi Daniel, Mum and Dad got to bring them. They were first Lexi rabbits but Lexi gave them to me. Anyway I was always caring for them when Lexi just sat down and watched TV. 

What do they eat and drink? If you thought that I do not feed them then you are definitely wrong. I feed them mostly hay and rabbit nuts but on special days, I will give them a treat like a carrot or a apple. They drink water. I feed them twice a day I give them nut in the morning and afternoon same as hay and water. So that is what I feed them.

What do they look like? Pablo and Trixie have two colours. Pablo has dark brownish grey and white and Trixie has light brown and white.

What do they do? they cuddle, sleep, eat, drink, do tricks, dig and clean themselfs.

Do you have a pet?

Do you have a rabbit or two?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kiriana,
    I enjoyed reading about your pet rabbits! They look very healthy, happy and well fed! Do you let them come inside at all? What tricks can they do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiriana
    I had no idea that you had rabbits. Trixie and Pablo are very lucky to have you looking after them and loving them. They are a lot of work and you are such a good girl for taking such great care of them. I looked after some for a family member once and it was busy feeding them and cleaning out their cage. Yes, do they ever come inside?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post