Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Day 2







                       Hi diary. It is Thursday. Today I woke up with a sore tummy .
                                 So I went downstairs to see mum.  I thought I was up early
                               but to my surprise I was up late .
                           Last night I stayed up until midnight so I am very tired  now. 
Just a minute ago I was doing a word search now I am writing this story.
                    This morning my sister and brother where watching TV and guess 
                    what it was Fireman Sam Daniels favourite program .                                                                                             When my mum turned it off Lexi helped mum make some bread.
                          My mum makes really good bread and I think it is going to be good.
                         After Lexi baked the bread Lexi and Daniel made a hut and now they are outside 
                                                           and now I am going out too.

                                      

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kiriana
    What a great idea keeping a diary. Wow you had a late night and no doubt being tired can give you a sore tummy. I love bread and definitely home made bread. While we have been on lockdown I have been making bread too. Glad to see you are able to get outside and have fun with Lexi and Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Simanu I miss you. Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Grea to see you posting Kiriana. I am keen to hear more about what you are up to. That bread sounds very tasty.

    Have you had a look a the writing pompts - CHeck you emails as I will email them to everyone today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kiriana I have been riding my bike I miss you because I can not see you from Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kiriana I miss you. from Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kiriana My name is Mia and I loved how you described your feelings in your story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emilie I have been riding my bike too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your amazing and very clever Kiriana from Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post