Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Should schools ban junk food?🍨

 Hi Bloggers,

Today I am going to be showing you my writing for this week. We a focusing on rhetorical questions  a rhetorical question is when you want don't want someone to answer you but you want people to think about what you said. So here it is:

Should schools ban junk food?

My opinion is that schools should ban junk food because it is not good for your teeth and not healthy for you. I am certain that it should be a one off, like a special occasion or a special day. 


If you share it and the person is allergic to it and the person doesn't know that they are allergic to it you could get sick. It makes you silly and hyperactive because it has too much sugar. 


Current opinion is that junk food does not help your brain to learn, which means that children should not bring junk food  and bring healthy food to school. 


According to the health dieticians, junk food can increase body weight which can make students feel less confident.


Now it is easy to see the reasons why junk food should be banned from schools. If you always had too many junk things ? Do  you agree with me ?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiriana, great introduction and explaining what a rhetorical question is. Sadly, I cannot read your persuasive writing. Remember, when you paste onto blogger from a doc, you need to press, control, shift and v at the same time to make the formatting correct. Do you think you could try to publish this again?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post