Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Day One


Dear diary it is Monday today I have been doing work mostly all day.
Firstly I did exercise after that I did english. than I did social studies and science
and in the middle . I did  maths for english I did some poems about an amagrey
town for social studies. I Had to go on my mum's tablet. I Had to search up how
long it takes to become a police officer. And for science it was about sound. 
In maths I did subtraction. Lastly I helped Mum Lexi and Daniel pack up the lego
that Lexi had been playing with while I was doing work in my books and after all
that mum said that me Lexi and Daniel.Were allowed to watch tv first Daniel
wanted to watch fireman Sam .we watched that and then Lexi wanted to watch
Bingo and Rolly. So I put that on Lexi said no I what superhero girls. 
Today was good.                            



                          

                           

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kiriana,
    Great writing. You have had a good day, so busy and generous with your brother and sister. Here is a cool tip for getting your writing on the blog. Highlight and copy your writing then click control (or command) - shift - v all at the same time and your writing won't run off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiriana it Zoe here, I would just like to say you have done an awesome job on your first blog post.from Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kiriana I have been doing lots of school work and going on my bike from Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kiriana, I love your blog. you have been so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Kiriana I think your story is grat from Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kiriana,
    Amazing first blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post