Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

amazing maths board

   Kia ora blogger,

Today i will be showing you my maths board. The question I did was 54+301= I found out that it eqals 355 by using many startergies. If you do not know how a maths board works you have a template with 4 squares with a box in the middle that says the question then 1 of the boxes says give a visual salutation where you work it out visually, a solve it numerically where you solve it normally, a write a word problem where you solve it in a word problem. Here is my maths board:


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA Ora kirianaa,
    I really like your background and ow you set your blog out but maybe next time you could make your writing bigger our changing the font so its easier to read and next time you could add a Question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kiriana
    I really like your math because you showed how to solve it easy so I could under stand next time you could add a question for us
    Freya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kiriana,
    It's Sophie I really like the things you used to do the visual part. I also like the colours you used in your background. Maybe next time you could change the font on your text so it's easier to read.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post